Monday 4 July 2016

ACW - Day Four

Sadly, a picture less update today, as my phone and mac are not talking to each other. Or, the computer is not talking to the blog site. Who knows, I hate computers.

So, despite the lack of updates, Day two went very well. With 12 models being painted. Day three, was just as productive, with a further 8 models painted. Day Four, we scraped through with the bare minimum. 4 models being painted.

This leaves me with, after four days of painting, 28 models painted. Progress is going to be slow over the next few days. I should hit my target for tomorrow. However, with the start of a Saga campaign, where I'll be looting and pillaging with my Rohan come Saxon warband. Day six will be a right off. Hopefully, Days 7 and 8 will allow me to catch up. Three bases over two days should be doable.

I'll see you on Friday, where hopefully, there will be photos.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment