Monday 28 March 2016

March update

Hello all,

  It's been a bit quiet recently due to ongoing busyness. Good news is that I've now found a new job, which allows me to invest in new models :) I've also gone past the owning 6000 models, which is exciting, but I'm itching to get a stock count to find out what I've got.

To get to this point, I paid a trip to the annual wargaming show in Sheffield, Triples. I was disappointed by the show, barely any traders and punters. I don't see the show lasting much longer if the organisers are not careful. However, despite this, I was able to pick up a few new units to add to my Napoleonics. I got another Hanoverian unit, which will be acting as the Hildesheim regiment and a unit of Dragoons which will be the 1st Royal Dragoons. It's another step forward to getting towards gaming Waterloo.

Painting has been going well, and I've now gone past painting 200 models this year. Recent highlights on my painting table have been a unit of archers and a mixed unit of archers and billsmen which will be seen in my Bosworth force. I've also been able to get some further progress on my Seige of Gondor project.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment