Wednesday 11 March 2020

Defending Bardia

It’s a bit late writing this one up, but Terry and I have played the next instalment of our Desert Campaign, with Terry trying to capture the water plant within Bardia. Defending the fort was going to be hard, as I could only take inexperience troops, which were easy for Terry to kill, and difficult for me to get to do things with once, they’ve got a pin or two on them.
As it’s been a while, my memory has got a little shaky on the specifics, but I was able to get a win. Somehow, I was able to keep hold of the three objectives and halt Terry’s troops. It was helpful that Terry was unlucky with his Air and artillery support. The Air support wiped out his Matilda, before it was able to do anything and the artillery took out his Vickers. Very unlucky.



As I had so many units because of Inexperienced rated troops being dirt cheap, I was able to keep throwing squads on to the objectives and keep pouring fire on to Terry.
Now, it’s my time to get the water plant.










No comments:

Post a Comment