Wednesday 11 March 2020

Wednesday night fun.

So, the Wednesday before my trip away, we had another game of Bolt Action. This week, John was away so Terry and I had a quick 750 point Bolt Action game. Terry was bringing his Long Range Desert Group force, who was raiding an Italian outpost. Terry brought a number of Chevrolet, jeeps and a Bently. I had three squads, a machine gun, mortar, a howitzer and to round of the force, the M13/40. It’s the first time for the force. 
The game was played at night, and so it was hard to see each other. We were also using the sand rules, which will see vehicles taking double pins. 
The game was fun, I managed to achieve something that I have never achieved before, which was taking out one of Terry’s vehicles by pouring Pin’s onto it. That was fun and a real highlight. The game as a whole was a close run thing, which I won by killing four of Terry’s unit to two of mine. If we had another turn it would have been a different story, as several units were wavering and getting close to being wiped out.
I also really liked Terry’s LRDG and now I really want another force. If I am not careful I’m going to end up getting lots and lots of Bolt Action forces.   


No comments:

Post a Comment