Monday 24 February 2020

Another Project

It's true what they say about wargaming, you can never have too many projects. Or, if I paint all of my lead pile, I'll die. So, following the battle of Durstien, I've got the Napoleonic's bug again.  
Durstien in action
Once, you get started in the world of Napoleonic’s, you go down a rabbit hole of gaming fun. They say that Napoleonic’s is game for 40 somethings, however as a man in his mid-thirties, I’m really enjoying Black Powder and Napoleonic’s. I love the models on the table, especially, once they get flagged. I love the fact that I can say, 1st division of the 5th Gloucester moves forward.
 So, having played Durstien, it’s made me want to paint more. I’ve still got plenty of Russian to paint. I’m taking another regiment with me to my upcoming Lakes, which will be the 1st  brigade of the Odessa Regiment. I also want to paint up more British. We really want to do Waterloo, and so, I need to get my skates on.
I’ve painted several regiments, which means that I’m able to command the 5th division in its entirety. So I’m going to get a move on and work on the 6th division. This will see me paint some more British regiments, three in total. As well as four more Hanoverian units, which is easily doable.   

No comments:

Post a Comment