Friday 31 January 2020

January update

So January has come to an end and that means, we can do a quick count of what’s been painted this month. It’s been a good month, getting 65 models painted. This has seen me paint three squads for my Desert Italian force, quite a lot of tanks, and a unit for my Bonereapers army.
I’ve only painted 5 models for my Pelennor Fields project, but another 6 has been based which is good. I even got round to painting my Invisible Ringbearers, which I spent hours painting last year up, and now I’ve based them. 
Here’s a group shot of this month’s painting success. 

Desert to the left, grassy to the right

In terms of buying, I’ve brought 31 models, so I’ve been able to paint more than I brought this month, but I’ve not painted any of these models, yet. So it's seen the lead pile decrease by 0.75% but that is taken down by the models purchased and so only really 0.39%.

On the gaming side of things. I've played 6 games. Won 5 of them. Most of them have been with the Russians on the Napoleonic's front, but I'm happy with that stat, and looking forward to the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment